Re: Surprise

From: John W. Burgeson (johnburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 13:01:58 EST

    George A. wrote: "Just for fun - allowing God to be surprised would
    adhere to our notions of pleasure and meaning; i.e. what would you do for
    excitement if you were an infinite (power, knowledge, etc.) being? The
    notion of God's self
    limitation -often mentioned by George M.- is scriptural and forms the
    foundation to the incarnation, so it isn't that far of a conceptual leap
    reform our notions of God's omniscience since only God knows! :-)"

    I think I can. at least partially, go along with that.

    Thanks

           Burgy

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.