Apologies

From: Ted Davis (TDavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:02:34 EST

    I apologize for forwarding the previous message to the list. I sent to the
    wrong asa address (we now have two, one in Ipswich and one at Calvin).
    Fortunately it isn't really "private."

    But it lets me point out here, that any requests to be added to the ASA/HPS
    newsletter mailing list should be sent directly to Don Munro., not to me.
    His office maintains all commission mailing lists.

    Ted