Fwd:

From: Ted Davis (TDavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 13:57:28 EST

    Don,

    Please add this person to the ASA/HPS list,

    Thanks,
    Ted

    attached mail follows:

    Ted,

    My colleague John Moore passed along a copy of the Winter 2000 Newsletter of
    the ASA & CSCA HPS Commission. I found it to be a very helpful read but
    also found myself puzzled - why am I not getting this myself directly?

    So, as an ASA member, this is a request to receive future (and present and
    past if available) issues of the HPS newsletter.

    Probably I had my chance awhile ago and missed it in the avalanche of other
    things.

    Thanks.

    Andy Whipple

    Andrew P. Whipple