Re: TIME BEFORE TIME

From: Dick Fischer (dfischer@mnsinc.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 14:51:26 EST

    Dave Siemens wrote:

    >Knowing is not causing. Even in the physical realm, knowledge does not
    >determine. Knowing the causal relationships plus setting up the necessary
    >and sufficient conditions is required for someone to cause the result.

    Knowing what has happened is entirely different from knowing future events.
     It is difficult to reason that God knows the future and He chooses to stay
    uninvolved in it. But how can He know it if He doesn't control it?

    But if God can be "surprised" by future events, then "those He foreknew
    were predestined" is a hard verse to reconcile with that point of view.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago."