Re: info!

From: AvidMixer@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 15:55:57 EST

    In a message dated 2/5/00 3:05:41 PM, kskelton@asante.org writes:

    <<Hi to all! I have a request! One of the techs here decided to play around

    with the Avid! In doing so he lost the audio CD portion of the OS! In

    trying to get it back up and going we lost QT 3.0! I am going to install QT

    4.03 but had to ask if anyone knows if there is problems with QT 4.03 and

    these applications.....AE 3.1 and Xpress 2.2. At the present time I am not

    able to run either program! Any advice would be helpful!>>

    First bit of advice! Stop using exclamation points to end every sentence!
    Look down by the "M" key! Go over two keys to the right! That's called a
    period!

    Greg Glazier
    Avid & Mac Tech Support
    Sound Design for Film & Video
    Morrison, CO USA

    eMail: glazierg@aol.com
    phone: (303) 984-9646

    "Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
     production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
    --Frank Zappa