RE: biology

From: Rasmussen, Ryan J. (rasmussen@mcnamee.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 16:49:03 EST

    Could this be similar to two people arguing over whether or not light is a
    wave or a particle?  Both people are equally right(wrong?) but are missing
    out on the truth of the other side of the equation.

    If mankind were merely a bundle of matter in time I could believe that
    evolution is the truthful side of the creation equation.  However, this is
    not the case because we know that man has a soul and that is something
    beyond what nature could ever produce.  The body and the soul are equally a
    part of man but they were created by entirely different means and combine to
    form a complete? entity.  There is a natural process as much as a
    supernatural one.  Nobody on this side of heaven will ever know which one
    dominated the creative process at which time so why separate them into
    particle or wave and completely miss out on the true beauty of the light?

    And quite honestly I think the next big organism will evolve when our
    "light" is transformed by the Light and we can see its true beauty and truly
    be changed in kind.

    I just wish evolution didn't take so long,

    Ryan

     And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God
    is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God
    himself will be with them and be their God.  He will wipe every tear from
    their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for
    the old order of things has passed away."  He who was seated on the throne
    said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for
    these words are trustworthy and true."  He said to me: "It is done. I am the
    Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will
    give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.  He who
    overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my
    son.       -Rev. 21:3-7