Re: Fw: New anthropology discovery

From: RDehaan237@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 06:00:02 EST

    In a message dated 1/2/2000 10:51:05 PM, gmurphy@raex.com writes:

    << The specialness of humanity is indeed an important biblical theme & I think
    just an empirical fact as well. But if we recognize that God's purpose for
    creation
    & salvation extends beyond humanity & includes the whole of creation ("all
    things"),
    I think some of the alarm some Christians feel about being related to other
    species
    can be assuaged. >>

    George,

    Will you spell out in more detail what the empirical facts are that point to
    the specialness of humanity?

    Thanks.

    Bob