Re: A THIRD OF U.S. SCHOOLS DON'T TEACH EVOLUTION

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 12:17:57 EDT

    In a message dated 9/26/2000 6:24:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    hvantill@novagate.com writes:

    << The arguments re ID continue, with little hope for significant progress.
    One
    of the chief reasons, I would suggest, is that there is no common
    understanding of what it means "to be (intelligently) designed." For this
    state of affairs I hold the most vocal proponents of ID responsible
    (Johnson, Dembski, Behe, Nelson, Meyer, Wells, et al.).

    If I remember correctly, van Till made these statements in Lamoureux and
    Johnson's book "Darwinism defeated?". I have just finished reading this book
    and am impressed by Denis and other's arguments. I would be interested how
    van Till feels about the book, his contributions and the contributions of
    others?