RE: filter

From: Nelson Alonso (nalonso@megatribe.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 11:35:04 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: evolution-owner@lists.calvin.edu
    [mailto:evolution-owner@lists.calvin.edu]On Behalf Of FMAJ1019@aol.com
    Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 11:57 PM
    To: evolution@calvin.edu
    Subject: Re: filter

    In a message dated 9/15/2000 9:43:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    nalonso@megatribe.com writes:

    << Nelson:
    Sorry Bertvan, I just realized I was encouraging FMA by responding to his
    handwaves. That will end unless he can stand his ground by actually
    supporting his statements.

    FMA:
    I am amazed how you are willing to reject my arguments, my references as
    hand
    waving. I guess this shows how ID deals with criticism.

    Nelson:
    You gave no references, you let the references argue for you and then you
    didn't even know what they said. You gave no arguments but "is so"