Re: filters

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 23:57:24 EDT

    In a message dated 9/15/2000 9:53:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Bertvan@aol.com writes:

    << Please don't think that was a criticism of you. Your posts were valid and
    varied. I admire your patience in answering him. He only has one message.
    "I don't find design useful". That is a valid observation. But he makes
    that same repsonse to every post anyone makes.

    Interesting how ID proponents seem to be interested in only hearing
    supporting evidence. My argument is far more than that I don't find ID
    useful. It's sad to see proponents of ID refusing to address criticism. But
    perhaps ID was never prepared to defend itself? Fine with me. I am having a
    great time showing the problems of ID.