Re: Design Theory

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 16:47:30 EDT

    What I think is interesting is that the Cambrian Explosion, peppered moth and
    Haeckel seem to be so important to the Discovery institute. It seems that
    some believe that the Cambrian explosion is an insurmountable problem for
    Darwinism. That the peppered moth might have some problems is also no
    evidence against natural selection and yes I am aware of the fact that the
    peppered moth is likely to be still alive despite some messages of it's
    demise.