Re: Last Day Of Last Call For All Evolutionists To The Ultimate Challenge.

Joseph Mastropaolo (mastropaolo@net999.com)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:36:47 -0700

This is the last day of the last call for all evolutionists to prove
once and for all that they are not a gang of liars and that evolution is
not the greatest fraudulent misrepresentation, and therefore the
greatest example of anti-science, of the nineteenth and twentieth
centuries. Today, Monday, October 19, 1998 is E-Day, Escrow-Day. The
evolutionist gang will come out of their superstitious materialistic
burrows and open escrow with me today or they will stay hidden muttering
their lies to each other in their primevil caves.