Re: Janet Miller's Peterson site

Glenn R. Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 17:26:24 -0500

At 02:50 PM 10/16/98 -0700, Janet Miller wrote:
> I have already agreed to post a link to Mr.
>Morton's rebuttal, but I would like to have it
>dated after my page was posted. You can probably
>see the reason why. After I have made that link I intend to point out
that Petersen's central theorem
>can be reduced to four steps of reasoning, and to
>rebut it one has to show that at least one of those steps is faulty. Then
I will ask the reader to try
>to find where Morton has done that. If Mr. Morton
>wants to continue to evade the issue by repeating
>that diarrhea of irrelevancies let him do so with
>his eyes open.

Janet, I have no intention of jumping through hoops for you. My rebuttal
to Petersen's book should do. The entire thesis is so silly that only
those like you who are determined to believe it will do so.
glenn

Adam, Apes and Anthropology
Foundation, Fall and Flood