RE: Calling All Evolutionists To Get Rich Quick.

Pim van Meurs (entheta@eskimo.com)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:54:37 -0700

> That probability DOESN'T mean you have to make that many tries before you get one. >It ONLY means that on average it would take that many tries for one of the tries,
>ANY of those tries, to be successful. You get it on the very first try.

Joseph: You can convince me by betting, Kevin. If you win with the first try,
I'll pay you the full $10,000 and I'll sign off the list. If you don't win with the first try, then you pay me the full $10,000 and you sign off the list. Deal?>

Poor Joseph, has to resort to betting when he does not understand the scientific argument being made.

You wrote:
> I would advise you to learn more about probability and the scientific method before >you go shooting you mouth off again, but I doubt you'll listen.

Joseph : I1 listen, Kevin. And I'm putting my money where my mouth is. I invite
you to do the same.>

Money does not by knowledge, the (ab)use of it can only exemplify ignorance.