Re: Evolution is as alive as Frankenstein's monster.

Joseph Mastropaolo (mastropaolo@net999.com)
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 16:19:16 -0700

Pim:
You wrote:
>> Perhaps Joseph can show the relevance and supporting evidence of his statements ?
>> Can he ?
>> My bet is no.

Pim, I want to make sure that you do have your full opportunity to bet.
I wrote to Kevin O'Brien:
>Now let me offer Kevin, and every other evolutionist who would like to
> join him, an opportunity to get rich quick with your evolutionist
> convictions. You bet 100 times at $100 per bet in a lottery that we set
> up with your evolutionist's probability of winning of 2.3 x 10^-75. For
> every win, I give you $100. What you lose goes to me. Then you do the
> same for me at the scientist's probability of winning of 0.95. For every
> win, you give me $100. What I lose goes to you. Deal?

Taking note of how much you talk, Pim, the ante ought to be raised
proportionately for you. So, I will offer you 1000 bets as above and
match you with 1000 bets. Deal?
Joseph Mastropaolo