Re: Conspiracy? (was DIFFICULTIES OF DARWINISM 1.4-)

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 06:54:49 -0600

>>>Roughly translated: "Believe and do whatever people who
claim to speak for God tell you to believe and do; don't
think for yourself, but allow the people who claim to speak
for God do your thinking for you." Good advice? I think not!<<<

It is if you let people rather than God speak. I believe, however, that
God reveals himself in the Bible and one must glean His intentions from
that book.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net