Re: Evolution debate

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:15:02 -0600

>>>>To Ron Chitwood only:
I would like to say that I really would wish to continue our discussion
regardless of what you think of me or my ideas.<<<<<

I am VERY glad you feel that way because I, too, am very interested in your
comments as well as others. The very reason for my post in the first place
was because I felt arrogance was in your replies. You have some good
friends on this chatroom, and you could not have if you replied to others
in that vein. What I took for arrogance was really passion for your
position, and that is totally excusable.

I have misjudged you, and for that I apologize.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net