Re: New Flood Data

Glenn Morton (grmorton@waymark.net)
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:07:44 -0600

At 10:07 PM 2/26/98 -0500, Jim Bell wrote:

>You should be glad this ISN'T a courtroom, because your statements are
>objectionable. You read much too much into things, like "exciting stuff."
>It IS exciting, just like geological research is exciting. Some things pan
>out, others don't. That's science.
>
>I then made a general statement about archeaology, which is TRUE. And I
>cite a specific example, also TRUE. For some odd reason, you use this as an
>excuse for further pummeling. I don't get it.

I am not trying to pummel you, I really am not. But that report is not
"exciting stuff" if it isn't true. Now I, like you, hope it is true. The
lack of evidence for the Exodus has been something that has bothered me for
a long time and I want to have evidence that the Exodus happened. It just
seemed to me that you leaped very quickly on something that supported your
position but you never leap so enthusiastically to accept the data I present
which is not so confirmatory of your belief system. If I am wrong, I apologize.

and

Foundation, Fall and Flood