Re: Molecular Clocks

Ron Chitwood (chitw@flash.net)
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:23:06 -0600

.>>> So if you
choose to believe in evolution, you do so in the face of overwelming
absence of evidence. That constitutes in my parlance a shameless
anti-intellectual ant-creationism.<<<

Good for you, Art. Its always amusing to me to read how anti-intellectual,
anti-evolution I am because the facts support creation by God infinitely
more that time + chance + Environment..

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.. Pr. 3:5
Ron Chitwood
chitw@flash.net

http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/IUBio-Software%2BData/flybase/allied-data/inter