Please share Turkish translator story, I am interested in testimonies

From: ed babinski <ed.babinski@furman.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 11:59:05 EDT

All I wondered about were more of the circumstances of the story you
alluded to. I am interested in testimonies. I read dozens of testimony
books of Christians when I was born again, and read dozens of other
autogriographies of others who left the fold too.

You seem to be undergoing some stress, which seems pretty common on this
listserv judging from the way people react to one another. Maybe because
Howard Van Till's views changed and developed, while yours have stuck with
Flood Mediterraneo and trying to prove your faith to others, you're
undergoing a bit more stress than most. Your fear of letting go, and
admitting genuine doubts concerning the tower of beliefs you've tried to
build, may be part of the stress. Besides, there are Christians who doubt
the literal truth of Genesis and the Flood stories as much as I do.

Cheers,
Ed