Re: Dr Jonathan Sarfati

From: Roger G. Olson <rogero@saintjoe.edu>
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 08:00:17 EDT

Vernon,

Look in the Theologyweb archives yourself. I don't have time to do your
work for you. Fortunately, most of Socrates' nastier posts have been
"moderated," so all you'll find are notices in red font.

Perhaps you think that constantly referring to fellow Christians who are
not YEC as "compromising churchians" is just fine? Also, pulling the
credentials game on far more experienced people like Glenn (that "B.S.
physicist") is probably perfectly acceptable to you when Sarfarti can't
counter Glenn's geological data. How about the way Socrates bullies
"housewife" Charleen Lohman? -- check out just about any thread in the
"Cosmogony" forum.

At least Socrates ceased, after many warnings, from spelling Glenn's
surname without the "t".

Anyway, check the archives yourself. I'm sure you'll be just proud as
punch of your champion -- most the YEC sycophants are.

In God's Peace,

Roger