Re: Dr Jonathan Sarfati

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 18:05:02 EDT

Michael,

On reflection, perhaps I was a bit hasty writing as I did - boys will be boys, I suppose!

The analysis you offer is helpful - except that you appear not to have factored in _all_ the evidence (now freely available) that impinges on the matter of origins. You really must move with the times, be more flexible in your outlook and allow a little light to dawn.

But, concerning Dr Sarfati, I am intrigued to know why you and Roger (possibly others) are so enraged with him. Perhaps you could put it in a nutshell for me - or, otherwise, direct me to appropriate points in the archive. Thanks.

Vernon
www.otherbiblecode.com

PS Your Welsh appears to be worse than mine! 'Thank you very much' is surely 'diolch _yn_ fawr'. Whatever would your old Welsh churchwarden say if he knew? But, be assured - my lips are sealed. V