Re: Evolution: A few questions

From: <jason_r@www.wushuathletic.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 19:55:02 EDT

> Several of the prominent participants on this list contributed to an
> excellent book published last year: Perspectives on an Evolving Creation
> (edited by Keith Miller, Erdman's Press). I strongly encourage you to read
> that book, since it clearly presents and overviews the theistic evolution
> perspective both scientifically and theologically. If you cannot afford to
> buy a copy (about $25 from Amazon), I'd be willing to buy it for you if you
> promise to read it.
>
> Sincerely,
> Douglas Hayworth
> Rockford, IL

Douglas,

The price is no problem, but thanks so much for your generous offer! And
thanks again for everyones' warm welcome and for the continued replies to
my original question. I'll probably just be sitting in the background
reading material, but if/when I have any questions or comments regarding
this or any other topics I'll post it here.

Jason