RE: No death before the fall theology

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 08:04:09 EDT

    You're brevity has me confused. What is your point? Why did you object to
    Burgy's statement in the first place - specifically? Leviticus is 27
    chapters of heavy reading.

    This last e-mail really has me confused. If we don't eat pork and don't
    spill our seed and do maintain certain rituals, we will prosper and
    replenish the earth?

    Do we also need to provide several kinds of burnt offerings and have women
    bathe in running water after every menstrual cycle?

    Please, explain yourself.