Re: Perceiving God

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 15:15:30 EDT

    Oddly enough, Debbie, that "falsification" approach of JimE seems to
    have some of the flavor of some of the YEC arguments, namely if you can
    find a single inconsistency, you have falsified the whole. This
    falsification discussion came up a month or so ago in when the latest
    spate of geology discussion was just beginning. JimA