RE: fine tuning

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 12:13:23 EDT

    BlankIt was calculated on the basis of probability. I got his books from the
    library, so I cannot confirm the exact quantities used. Basically, if
    experimentally, it takes 3 days for a particular process to occur and the
    probability of it occuring is 10^X then it should occur on average once
    every (don't know the details of his math.) He went over the experiment
    where ureas were created in the laboratory from various building blocks,
    pointing out that yes, all these building blocks had been independently
    determined to develop naturally, however not at the same time in the same
    place and not in large quantities in a pure form. And, urea is not life. He
    then went on to stack probabilities. And he analyzed the conditions and the
    order and the probabilities and the fact that there are very different
    conditions required for creating life with building blocks.