Temporary break

From: Adrian Teo (ateo@whitworth.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 11:39:14 EST

    To all the wonderful folks that I've been corresponding with on this list,

    I will be going in for major surgery Dec 30th, and will thus, not be
    able to continue the discussions I've been involved in. I will
    unsubscribe and will notbe able to receive any further messages for
    the time being.

    Blessings to you all, and continue to celebrate the coming of our Savior!

    Adrian.