Re: Identity of the ID designer

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 07:50:42 EST

    In a message dated 12/19/02 2:29:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
    gmurphy@raex.com writes:

    > For "keen in discussing motivations" one should read "keen on
    > talking about ID
    > as it really is." And it puzzles me that you are so keen on avoiding that.

    rather than argue this point why not go directly to their web site and join
    their discussion group. I did and they say nothing of substance but here is
    the link if you want to read dembski and argue with his ardent followers.

    http://www.iscid.org/

    rich