joshua

From: sheila-mcginty@geotec.net
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:00:18 EST

    Thank you! I am glad to be here.

    I do have some interesting questions about Joshua 10, when God made the sun
    and the moon stand still in the sky for an entire day.

    We've all seen the scam emails about the man who worked for NASA and "proved"
    this was true. I have personally contacted people who worked with the man and
    he did not work for NASA or prove anything about the story. He was a salesman.

    My questions are:
    Can we prove this to be true?
    What evidence could we look for or expect to find?
    How could we prove it?

    I will gladly accept this by faith (not mythology) just like I accepted the
    story of Jericho; however, I also believe that science will eventually prove
    everything true, revealing God as the personal, intimate God that I know.

    Sheila

    Sheila McGinty
    sheila-mcginty@geotec.net

    This mail sent through GeoTEC Webmail: webmail.geotec.net