the evolution and ID debate

From: sheila-mcginty@geotec.net
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 11:39:28 EST

    I am a fairly new subscriber to this newsgroup and have been a ělurkerî until
    today. The evolution/ID debate has turned into an argument and I have seen no
    information that would change my beliefs concerning the Bible and evolution.
    I am ready for a change of subject.

    In making the transition from a lurker to a participant, I will give a brief
    description of myself:

    I work as an environmental geologist and have earned a doctorate in structural
    geology. I am a Christian with a close, intimate relationship with God. I am
    actively involved in church and believe that the Bible is the true word of
    God. I also believe, given current information, that the earth is billions of
    years old. The Bible does not dispute or agree with that fact. I love the
    mysteries of God!

    Sheila McGinty
    sheila-mcginty@geotec.net

    This mail sent through GeoTEC Webmail: webmail.geotec.net