Current issue of Christian History

From: Mccarrick Alan D CRPH (MccarrickAD@nswccd.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 07:38:17 EST

    Asa listers,

    Take a look at the current _Christian History_ journal - "The
    Christian Face of the Scientific Revolution." Included are articles
    by our own George Murphy (on Pascal), Ted Davis (on Boyle) and Owen
    Gingerich (on Luther and Calvin re Copernicus) to name just the ones
    I recognize. The issue shows some of the conflicts within the major
    players of the rise of modern science.

    (You might be able to see some of it at Christianity Today website.)

    Alan McCarrick