Re: A request for help Re: Evolution & Identity of the ID designer

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 21:25:31 EST

    George Murphy wrote:

    > I assume your Deist friend's quote should be "God does
    >_not_ intervene ..."

    Not is correct. For some reason, I tend to leave those out.

    > You called us to task and we answered. Whether or not you
    >are "posturing" will
    > be shown by whether or not you are willing to take seriously the
    >answers we gave.

    I have learned over the years that people have many different ways of
    thinking. For example, I
    have zero visual capabilities. With people who are very visual, there
    can be little or no
    communication.

    There are other variables as well.

    It is clear from numerous exchanges that you and I have incompatible
    ways of thinking. Think of me
    as posturing if you like. I'll try to think more kindly of your
    opinions (but it is _not_ easy).

    Walt

    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

    In any consistent theory, there must