Re: Is Jesus God? (was: Is Jonah to be taken literally?)

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 16:20:26 EDT

    pruest@pop.dplanet.ch wrote:

    > This sounds to me like an unjustified allegation - unless you know more
    > of him than I do. But I agree that his response (which I read only after
    > I sent my last post) is short - shorter than what I expected. But at the
    > beginning of his post, he indicated that George Murphy had sort of cut
    > him short. This seems to have kept him from going into details.

            FWIW I did not tell Mr. Blanchet that the topic was out of the area of this
    list (though it is). I sent him a private post telling him my opinion of his
    insinuations about the RC church - a post to which he has not replied. I don't know
    why he chose to interpret this publically as he did.

    Shalom,

    George

    George L. Murphy
    http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/