Re: How Einstein and Hammond proved God exists

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 16:16:45 EDT

    James W Stark wrote:

    > on 8/30/01 9:07 AM, George Hammond at ghammond@mediaone.net wrote:
    >
    > > < large snip>
    >
    > > If then, "Man is made in the image of God", Riemannian
    > > geometry must be the description of God.. or more specifically,
    > > Einstein's theory is. See:
    > >
    > > http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/Rie-Helm-Weyl.html
    >
    > Quoting from this site:
    > _Now, beyond all this, what we see is that the "geometric properties
    > of space itself" are the CAUSAL FORCE that determines the geometrical
    > shape of the human body. Because of this, it turns out that the
    > "geometrical shape of the brain" is also determined and is found to
    > be "3-axis Cartesian" in SHAPE (notice I said SHAPE, not volume).
    > The Brain actually has Axes of mechanical symmetry, just like
    > the Body:_
    >
    > Why do you confine your concept of God to mathematics. Mathematics can only
    > estimate what might be fixed laws. It cannot guarantee truth. Physicists
    > are now suggesting that matter is an illusion.
    >
    > As a reference see: <http://www.calphysics.org/pop_articles.html>
    >
    > See the article Beyond E=mc2 for how we can reason this way. I quote:
    >
    > _It is actually a statement about how much energy is required to give the
    > appearance of a certain amount of mass, rather than about the conversion of
    > one fundamental thing, energy, into another fundamental thing, mass._
    >
    > [B. Haisch, A. Rueda & H.E. Puthoff, The Sciences, Vol. 34, No. 6, November
    > / December, pp. 26-31 (1994).]
    >
    > Mathematics cannot explain the truth of a non-deterministic free will.
    >
    > God used God's free will to create mathematics. The Christian God embraces
    > the truth of non-deterministic free will. Your association of God to a
    > mathematical proof cannot establish truth.
    >
    > James Stark

    [Hammond]
    Excuse me Sir, but such far fetched and cherished arguments
    remind me of the last forlorn hopes of a downing man
    futily grasping at straws in the face of an overwhelming
    tidalwave of history.
      Physics has now clearly proved how God created Physics.

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god