Questionaire

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 16:41:14 EDT

    Warning. This questionaire upsets some folks. It upset me when I first
    encountered it. If you go through it, you might benefit by appreciating
    your own feelings (and possible homophobia) better. I did.
    -----------------------------------
    Heterosexual Questionnaire - Martin Rochlin, PhD.

    1· What do you think caused your heterosexuality?

    2. When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?

    3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out
    of?

    4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of
    others of
    the same sex?

    5. Isn't it possible that all you need is a good Gay lover?

    6. Heterosexuals have histories of failures in Gay relationships. Do you
    think you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?

    7. If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know
    you
    wouldn't prefer that?

    8. If heterosexuality is normal, why are so many mental patients
    heterosexual?

    9. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they
    react?

    10. Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to
    force it on me. Why do you people feel compelled to seduce others into
    your sexual
    orientation?

    11. If you choose to nurture children, would you want them to be
    heterosexual,
    knowing the problems they would face?

    12. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you
    really
    consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?

    13. Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle
    of your heterosexuality! Can't you just be what you are and keep it
    quiet?

    14. How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself
    to a
    compulsive, exclusive heterosexual object choice and remain unwilling to
    explore and develop your normal, natural, healthy, God-given homosexual
    potential?

    15. Heterosexuals are noted for assigning themselves and each other to
    narrowly restricted, stereotyped sex-roles. Why do you cling to such
    unhealthy
    role-playing!

    16. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

    17. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is
    spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among
    heterosexuals?

    18. How could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual,
    considering the menace of overpopulation?

    19 There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been
    developed with which you might be able to change if you really want to.
    Have you considered aversion therapy?

    20. Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is
    that what makes them heterosexual?

    Pretend for a moment that you live in a society where the majority of
    persons are homosexual and heterosexuality is something to be hidden.
    Then think of trying to answer the questions above.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)