Re: Why YEC?

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 16:03:55 EDT

    Roy,
    Your post says nothing about the origin of comets, only that the Kuiper
    Belt objects may have two sources. Are you assuming that _all_ objects
    kicked out of the Kuiper Belt into smallish elliptical orbits have to be
    comets? This is not required by the statement that short-term comets
    originate in the Kuiper Belt.
    Dave