Re: Response to Why YEC posting

From: Stein A. Strømme (stromme@mi.uib.no)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 14:35:34 EDT

    [george murphy]

    ... (original message omitted)

    Dear George Murphy (and others who post html-coded messages),

    if it is OK with you, I'd like to ask you to please not send
    html-coded messages. In the message I'm replying to here, there is
    even a graphics file called tiki.gif included. While many readers
    with popular software probably can read it, there are also many who
    cannot. Also, the messages tend to be much larger than the need to be
    when they are encoded like that.

    I find your posts always enlightening and to the point, so I hate to
    miss any of them!

    Best,
    Stein

    --