correction: SPTNCAWHS_eD

From: Bob Gilm (bob_gilm@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 11:31:30 EDT

    I'd like to make a correction. My theory should be
    called SPTNCAWHS_eD: SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT NOBODY
    CARES ABOUT WHAT HAMMOND SAYS _ EXCEPT DARRYL :-)

    I must concede that Hammonds e-mails have been at
    least amusing. However, the signal to noise ratio (in
    terms of real scientific content) is insignificant.
    Everything for Hammond is evidence of two things: (1)
    evidence favoring his SPOG (including the absence of
    three-legged dogs), and (2) a worldwide conspiracy of
    wicked (or stupid) scientists trying to hide his SPOG
    from the rest of the world.

    It seems rather strange that you feel bad about
    "personal attacks" against Hammond, but you don't say
    anything about Hammond attacking other people.