Re: There's no 3-legged animal

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 18:32:00 EDT

    "In the words of Pauli, "It's not even wrong." "

    I loved that quotation when I first read it. Do you have a citation
    source by any chance? I think he was criticizing a grad student's physics
    thesis, but perhaps it was more than that. It has been many years --
    thanks for bring it back to memory.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)