Re: The horror of abuse on ASA

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 16:51:15 EDT

    [Hammond]
    And again, in view of this 4th poster referring to me
    as a "psychotic", I protest the flagrant violations
    of the ASA rules by these posters, and appeal to the moderator to
    enforce the rules of the ASA charter and bar personal attacks
    and the posting of ad hominem filth.

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god