Re: The horror of abuse on ASA

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 16:49:58 EDT

    [Hammond]
    For the third time, and because of the third person to indulge
    in this personal ad hominem attack, I appeal to the moderator
    to enforse the ASA charter rules agains persoanl ad hominem
    posts containing no relevant topical substance. These post
    are a flagrant abuse of the ASA list.

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god