Re: Homosexuality (a condition) and homosexual activities

From: Moorad Alexanian (alexanian@uncwil.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 10:26:55 EDT

    When Christians say that we are all sinners it means everyone is entitled to
    at least one sin. Homosexuality is a sin just like any other sin that we all
    commit. C.S. Lewis was right when he said that the sins of the flesh are
    not the worst. Pride (conceit, arrogance, self-love, etc.) is the greatest
    of them all. However, one thing is to breaks God's laws but another is to
    encourage and/or deceive others into doing the same. Moorad