Re: Was Copernicus. Sun stood still

From: Guy Blanchet (guyblanchet@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 05:23:19 EDT

    Mr. Olsen,

    It's a question of basic logic. You say you believe in most parts of the Bible. Do you
    believe the first lines saying : "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." ?
    If you believe that, then logically, can you doubt that that same God can make the sun that
    he created stand still? And likewise, can he create a large fish to carry a man and release
    him after three days?

    Regards