Re: Time article

From: George Hammond (ghammond@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 15:50:13 EDT

    John W Burgeson wrote:

    > The following web site is fascinating; George Hammond referred me to it:
    >
    > > http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/rsteckel/Articles/time.htm>>
    >
    > The thesis of the article is that the human species is growing taller,
    > more healthy, etc. etc. Does anyone have any comments on this
    > phenomenon? I knew this in a general way, and attributed it to better
    > nutrition and such. But there seems to be something more going on,
    > according to this article.

    [Hammond]
      True. It's part of what is called the "Secular Trend" in human
    growth, and it is caused by the generally rising Standard of Living
    of the entire world. It has even shown up in rising world IQ
    levels where it is called the Flynn Effect. BTW, it is NOT a
    genetic effect, it's much too fast.
      Of course Burgy, for those of us on the fast track, it is also
    evident that the Secular Trend is the scientific explanation of
    God. To put it briefly, as the brain grows slowly towards 100%
    of it's theoretical size, "Heaven" slowly descends upon the World,
    since our perception of reality itself is slowly moving towards
    100% of theoretical reality also (the "Kingdom of God"). This is the
    scientific explanation (and scientific proof BTW) of the existence
    of God. But that's only for the fast track players. That will be
    the next front cover story for Time Magazine; "Scientists Discover
    Proof of God".

    --
    Be sure to visit my website below, and please ask your
    news service provider to add  alt.sci.proof-of-god