Time article

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 15:14:16 EDT

    The following web site is fascinating; George Hammond referred me to it:

    > http://economics.sbs.ohio-state.edu/rsteckel/Articles/time.htm>>

    The thesis of the article is that the human species is growing taller,
    more healthy, etc. etc. Does anyone have any comments on this
    phenomenon? I knew this in a general way, and attributed it to better
    nutrition and such. But there seems to be something more going on,
    according to this article.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    www.burgy.50megs.com
           (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
            humor, cars, God's intervention into natural causation, etc.)