RE: Adam never met Eve

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 13:55:15 EST

    > Hugh Ross may have the dates incorrect but his point is also that
    > we should not
    > see eve meeting adam. His point is that the choke point for
    > women was eve but
    > the choke point for man was noah. bert m

    Given the Pitcairn Island experience I cited in another note where in 200
    years 6 surnames were reduced to 3 there is every likelihood that some of
    Noah's daughter-in-laws would not have left mtDNA in any living human
    either. Thus the choke point for men and women would statistically speaking
    not be that far apart--even given a Noah bottleneck

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm