Re: Heat Problem?

From: Diane Roy (Dianeroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 14:02:15 EDT

      From: Dick Fischer
      Allen wrote:
        The great deep is the oceans, tehom means seas and oceans. Gen 7:11 is
        very clear that the fountains are of the oceans, not of the land.

      Not so clear, Since you seem to have read about the ancient Near East,
      you surely have read the word "deep" translated from Sumerian writings referring
      to either their great rivers, the Tigris and Euphrates, or to their irrigation canals
      which are "fountains."

      AR: I understate the point when I only mentioned seas and oceans. tehom also covers any body of water including rivers.