Call for volunteers for interviews

From: Ted Davis (tdavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 10:43:01 EDT

    I've returned to the list again after being away most of the summer.

    Once again this fall I'm teaching the capstone for science majors, in which
    I require them to interview a Christian in
    science/mathematics/medicine/engineering. Volunteers would agree to be
    interviewed online (or over the telephone) by one student in my course,
    interviews to be conducted in September and early October. I will provide
    contact information to my students for all volunteers.

    I don't keep names from one semester to another, so anyone who has done
    this in the past and want to participate again should let me know.

    Thanks to all,

    Ted Davis