Re: What's missing

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 00:33:35 EST

    At 03:25 AM 2/25/00 -0700, Wayne Shelton wrote:

    >The purpose---(for) four
    >Wayne Shelton

    >Wayne Shelton
    > & Diane Roy wrote: What is missing in the following series of numbers?
    >123567890 Allen Roy

    This is most likely what Allen was wanting, but that conclusion can only be
    reached by ruling out what Bill Payne said (nothing is missing) and what I
    said, (commas are missing). To me, this is a case where a conclusion can be
    drawn only if one limits the possible answers. And this is what
    young-earth creationism does, it limits the possible interpretations of the
    Scripture to just one, and then says that that is the only possible answer.
     It is important not to limit a view to simply one possibility until the
    data requires it.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology