HPS newsletter: Soliticiting comments on ID

From: Ted Davis (TDavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 13:11:17 EST

    All,

    Today I received from the ASA office a copy of the 3rd newsletter for the
    History/Philosophy of science commission, which Chris Stewart and I edit.
    It includes my long essay review on the ID movement, versions of which have
    appeared elsewhere and can also be found on my webpage:

    http://www.messiah.edu/hpages/facstaff/tdavis/gaps.htm

    In the fourth newsletter, we'd like to include selected responses from
    ASAers and others. (We will include, for example, a response from Phillip
    Johnson and my reply.) If you want yours to be considered, please send it
    to me OFF BOARD with a statement giving me permission to publish it in the
    newsletter. Obviously we can't promise to use everything we get--that
    depends on space, the number of contributions, and the need to avoid being
    too repetitious with overlapping comments--but we will certainly appreciate
    any and all offerings!

    If you wish to post your reply here, of course, that's up to you....

    Ted Davis